Here are the step-by-step instructions on assigning a HubSpot Academy certification to your students.
Please keep in mind that you will need both to
- have a Hubspot account through the Education Partner Program, and
- add students as users before assigning certifications (you can find out more about that here), and
- make sure your students have the permissions they need to produce work in the software. More on that here.
"Assigning" a certification is as simple as asking your students to find it. They can do this in two ways:
- Ask them to visit HubSpot Academy. From there, they can search for the certification you'd like them to take.
- Ask them to go into the HubSpot Academy Application, which they can access in the top right-hand corner of their portal, once they log in. Below is a gif on how to find this. As an example, I've searched for the "Inbound" Certification and the "Content Marketing" Certification below.
You can also send your students a PPT or PDF on how to accept your invitation into your portal. We encourage you to share this will your students (you can that PPT here). Slides 5 and 6 are especially important in communicating how to complete certifications and the information students should know prior to completing it.