There is plenty that your students can do to take full advantage of the Marketing Pro Trial. Here are just a few.
Import data into your HubSpot account
- Import contacts, companies, deals, tickets, or products
- Assign ownership of records
- HubSpot uses the Contact owner, Company owner, Deal owner, and Ticket owner properties to set the ownership of a contact, company, or deal.
- Install the HubSpot tracking code and set up your site domains
- The HubSpot tracking code helps you monitor your website's traffic. The tracking code is automatically included on HubSpot blog posts, landing pages, and website pages. If you have pages on your website that are not hosted on HubSpot, you must install the HubSpot tracking code to capture analytics for those pages.
- Once you've installed the HubSpot tracking code, you may need to do some additional setup to ensure that HubSpot gathers analytics for all of the domains and subdomains on your website. Below, learn how you can change your target domain, add additional site domains, set up cross-domain linking, and limit tracking to specific domains on your site
- Exclude traffic from your site analytics
Create marketing content (Marketing Hub Professional or HubSpot CMS only)
Analyze your marketing performance
- Understand your marketing dashboard
- Use the sources report (Marketing Hub Professional only)
- Create an attribution report (Marketing Hub Professional only)
- Create custom reports (Marketing Hub Professional only)
- Create a new reports dashboard (Marketing Hub Professional only)
Engage with your contacts
- Get started with conversations
- With conversations, you can easily communicate with your contacts through email and live chat. Connect a shared inbox for your service team to streamline communication with existing customers, or add a live chat widget to your pricing page so prospects can easily get in touch with your sales team.
- Create chatflows
- Create forms
- Create and send marketing emails (Marketing Hub Professional only)
- Create and publish social posts (Marketing Hub Professional only)