This article will help you set up your account, whether you decide to have a free account or a Pro trial.
There is plenty you can do with the Marketing Trial in the classroom, and the EPP is here to guide you through your trial so you can teach students how to nurture a database of clients, automate their efforts and scale the growth of a business.
With our tools, students will be able to increase web traffic, generate more leads and build an automation strategy.
First, you'll need to set up your HubSpot account
- Add and delete students from your portal
- Create and edit teams (Marketing Hub Professional only)
- Change language and region settings (if applicable)
- Set up lead revisit notifications (Marketing Hub Professional only)
- Lead revisit alerts make connecting with leads easier. So, when someone who has previously expressed interest in your "product" comes back to your site, HubSpot will notify you so you can take action on those leads.
- Take your site live with HubSpot by... (Marketing Professional only)
- Install the HubSpot tracking code and set up your site domain
- The HubSpot tracking code helps you monitor your website's traffic. The tracking code is automatically included on HubSpot blog posts, landing pages, and website pages. If you have pages on your website that are not hosted on HubSpot, you must install the HubSpot tracking code to capture analytics for those pages.
- Once you've installed the HubSpot tracking code, you may need to do some additional setup to ensure that HubSpot gathers analytics for all of the domains and subdomains on your website.
- Let us know if you need help through our community!