Account Set Up Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- General HubSpot and Program Questions
- Syllabi, Curriculum, and Teaching Resources
- Account Set Up - Prior to Adding Students
- Adding Students to the Software
- Certifications - General
- Certifications - Assigning and Tracking
- Certifications - After Completed
- Set Up and Troubleshooting Your HubSpot Account
- Help and Support
Guía para Empezar (Español)
Can students start the HubSpot certification exam and come back and finish it at a later time?
A final exam must be completed within a certain time frame, usually around three hours. So, students can open the exam, answer some questions, then return to complete the exam within a set amount of time as long as they do not close out of the window. In addition, after this time expires, students must wait 12 hours before attempting the exam again.