Here are the instructions on submitting a request or asking for help as a member of the Education Partner Program.
Help us help you. By following the instructions below, you can help us resolve your request as quickly and efficiently as possible. We strive to respond to requests within two business days.
Help/request tickets should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Subject line: An overview of the problem you are experiencing or the request you have.
Good examples would be:
- Please extend trial for portal #
- I am unable to add a student to the learning center
Less helpful examples would be (these are real subject lines that have been submitted!):
- Pls help
- I am stuck
- Why isn't this working?
What makes up a good help ticket?
- The issue you are experiencing, in detail (times and places are very important!)
- What you expected to happen
- Troubleshooting steps you have tried so far
- What exactly (words and images) happened on your screen
3. Attached Images/Documents:
Screenshots can be super helpful in getting issues resolved. Help us see what you see.
Encourage your students to provide screenshots.