The HubSpot Community thrives off of faculty members and HubSpotters sharing their expertise and feedback. The more voices that join the conversation, the more successful the Community is.
Post your ideas and provide feedback in the Education Partner Program Community of instructors and HubSpotters. You'll find an audience of your peers looking for new resources to include in their classes. It's a great opportunity to share your knowledge and build thought leadership.
So, how can you make it work for you? Consider subscribing to threads that matter to what you're teaching.
- HubSpot's New Lessons (This is where we post all of the updates to all of our lessons and certifications)
- Class Discussion Thread (Looking for a 15-40 minute discussion point in your class? We've got you covered)
- HubSpot Product Updates (This is where we post all of the updates to our software)
- Job Openings for College Grads at HubSpot (We update this monthly with full-time opportunities, internships, and co-ops)
- Welcome Education Partners! (Introduce yourself here!)
We also have several certification-specific threads called "Convo and Updates" (e.g., "Convo and Updates: Content Marketing Certification). Feel free to bookmark or subscribe to these threads to get the latest information on our certification.