To see which videos your students have watched, whether they have passed the exam, and whether they have completed any certifications, begin by starting at the Learning Center.
Click My Team to view a list of the users in your portal and their certifications.
Each user will have all the available certifications next to their name with the following statuses:
- A gray icon indicates that the student has not started the certification.
- A green circle with a check mark indicates that the student has completed the certification successfully and passed the exam.
- A red circle with exclamation point indicates that the student’s certification is expiring soon.
- An orange circle with exclamation point indicates that the certification is in the practicum stage.
- A colored certification icon with a partially colored circle indicates that the certification course is still in progress.